Thursday, July 23, 2009

Andy Interrupts (Alexis story #2)

This is part two of a spin-off of thexxrevolutionx's story I'm Not In Love. This is written in the POV of Alexis, who in the story is William's gf, and each section is based on a scene in I'm Not In Love. Usual disclaimer applies. I do not know or own any of these characters. Not even Alexis. She belongs to Danielle. Enjoy!


[edit: this is not this complete section of this story. For some reason I do not have the entire section saved. This weekend I'll check on my work computer and see if I have it on there, but this was supposed to be the entire flashback of the first time Alexis sees William perform live.]

Andy Interrupts

I squinted my eyes as they opened against the offensive light seeping in through the hotel window, and then turned over to look at the clock. It read 10:02. I’d slept through the entire night and hadn’t been woken once by William’s voice or physical affronts. A sudden burst of energy surged through me, and I pounced on top of Will.

“What’s all this about?” his eyes popped open and he kissed my nose, “You’re attacking me.”

“Congratulations, baby. You made it through an entire night without waking me up with your sleep talking and kicking,” I pulled him into a kiss.

He pulled me on top of him and deepened the kiss, running his hands up and down my sides. I smiled into the kiss and laced my fingers through his hair.

Suddenly the door opened and Andy walked in, waving a room key. Upon seeing us, he dove into the bathroom, muttering apologies. Our kiss ended abruptly with William stating, “I think Andy wants to talk to us.”

I placed my hand on his bare chest, “I think so too, sweetie. We’ll continue this later.” I kissed him once more and then climbed to my feet, pulling on my boyshorts and an oversized tee. I threw Will’s sleep pants at him and he hurried to put them on. “Okay Andy. You can come out now.” Butcher poked his head out of the bathroom. “How did you get a key, anyway?”

“From Tony. He keeps all the extras, remember?” He said, about to sit on the bed, and then taking in the rumpled sheets and strewn clothes that littered the floor, opted to sit on the desk instead. “I was just wondering if you’d seen Jamie this morning, but I’m guessing you haven’t.”

“No, we just woke up actually. Although you may want to check in Sisky and Michael’s room. There was some commotion last night involving Nate. I don’t really know the details, but I know that Nate was yelling, but not at any of them. He was just yelling and talking about punching someone.”

“Yeah, she stayed in Sisky and Chiz’s room last night,” William repeated, “Nate was there.”

Butcher shook his head, “I already checked there. It was the first place I looked,” he looked troubled. “Okay, well I guess I’ll try her cell again. I’ll see you guys later.” He headed out the door.

“I’m worried about him,” I said as he exited the room and I took his spot sitting on the desk.

“Why?” William asked, coming towards me and wrapping his arms around me.

“Well it must be upsetting for him to be here when Neil is in the hospital. If my sister were in the hospital, I would want to be right there beside her. And this whole thing with Jamie,” I tilted my head up to look at him and rested my chin on his chest, “I don’t know. It just seems that all the guys are really into her…”

William laughed cutting me off, “What, does it make you jealous?” he joked.

I rolled my eyes, “No, but I don’t want him to get his heart broken if she decides she likes one of those guys better. And all this drama with that Matt Friction guy.”

“In her defense, Jamie didn’t want to go to the video shoot, either night. She was ready to cancel on Matt to hang out with Butcher,” Will said matter-of-factly.

“I know. I really didn’t mean it that way. I just meant that the guy’s a real jerk and really I don’t understand why Butcher would persuade her to go the second night anyway.”

“I agree with you about that,” William added, “If it were you making that music video and he drugged you the first night, he wouldn’t live to see the second night of filming. And if by some fluke he did, he’d have to recast the female lead.” He kissed the top of my head and smiled down at me. It was intimate moments like this that made me love him so much.

*****

At 5:20 we left the tour bus and headed toward the stage. “There are a lot of people here,” William observed, looking at the growing crowd of people that were gathered to hear the band. Everyone was doing other things, probably purposely avoiding conversation with him at this point. He turned his back and stared out at the crowd of people.

“William, seriously? It’s Warped Tour. Of course there are a lot of people here.” I shook my head and took a sip of my water, suddenly annoyed with him. Why did he always have to say the most obvious things?

“Alexis, you’re almost out of water…” William started but I cut him off in my exasperation.

“I know, William.”

“I was just going to ask if I could get you more,” he said sadly, and I instantly felt awful for snapping out on him.

“Aw, thanks William,” I kissed him on the cheek and he looked so proud of himself as he went off to get water for the group. He came back a moment later with everyone’s water and proceeded to spill his own all down his front when Tony scared him.

“I have a wet shirt now,” he said just to me.

I made a pouty face for him, “I know, baby. If we had time I would run back to the bus and get you another one, but you’re about to go on.”

“The show’s about to start,” he nodded in a quiet voice. Butcher ran up the ramp first, followed by Sisky, Michael and Mike. “Kiss for good luck?” Will asked puckering his lips and leaning down to me.

I gave him a quick kiss, “Not that you need it, stud,” I twirled my hair around my fingers flirtatiously as I spoke. He winked before running up the ramp. The crowd went berserk at the sight of him.

As Neighbors pumped out of their instruments and through the speakers, the crowd pulsed. Girls were screaming and reaching out for him, pushing each other to get closer to him. A few girls were even crying. I flashed back to the first time I’d seen him in concert

No comments:

Post a Comment